Tighten and Lift Skin
Shrinking Excess Skin
A revolutionary treatment for
wrinkles, sagging skin, stretch marks, and scars
Using plasma pen converting electrical energy into electrostatic energy which is transmitted to the probe by impulse. At about 1mm from the skin, oxygen and nitrogen are mixed to produce an arc of plasma which discharges onto the epidermis.
It's ‘evaporating’ the excess tissue without the application of excess heat and in a very superficial manner. This sublimation effect causes an instant contraction of the tissue, eliminating wrinkles and sagging skin. Stimulating skin regeneration and collagen production.
Dr. Chinh Pham will determine if this treatment is right for you.
Does it Hurt?
Fibroblasting Skin Tightening is a non-surgical treatment with minimal discomfort. Topical cream is applied to numb treated area prior to treatment.
What can I do before to prepare for Fibroblast treatment?
1. Avoid spray tan, tanning injections, sun tanning and tanning beds for 2 to 4 weeks before your treatment.
2. Use SPF5O to prep your skin for 2 - 4weeks before your treatment, especially if you are naturally darker skinned to helps ensure there is no overproduction of pigment in the skin.
3. Avoid other procedure before the treatment
No Retin A, salicylic, glycolic 14 days before or 21 days after treatment
No Botox or fillers 21 days before or after treatment
No Micro needling/PRP 21 days before or after treatment
No laser or peels (depending on in- tensity of peel) for 90 days before or after treatment
Surgical procedures like face lifts you must wait at least 9 months postop/before treatment.
What can I expected after?
1.Mild to moderate swelling – especially around the eyes and in the periorbital area.
2. Stinging sensation - for about an hour after treatment.
3.The area(s) treated may be cleansed daily with room temperature water. Do NOT rub, brush or exfoliate the area in any way to aid in the removal of the crusts. Pat dry with a clean tissue.
4. Do not pick crusts -This could cause hyperpigmentation and scarring.
5. Avoid shaving - in the area treated until all healing has taken place.
6. Avoid heat for 3-4 days (hot showers, exercise, etc.)
7. No smoking – This will hinder the healing process.
8. If possible, take vitamin c – It helps to boost our immune system.
9. SPF30+ sun protection for at least 12-20 week.
A full post treatment instruction will be provided by our doctor in order to minimize potential side effects and maximize results in your individual case.