Our priority is the safety of our clients and our employees. At this time, we have made a commitment to follow our governing agencies and the guidance of our Medical Director.
As a Medical Spa, Luminance Health & Beauty Clinic has always been held to high standard of cleanliness and have always adhered to the guidelines of sanitation required by the licenses we hold. We will continue doing our best.
The virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. Because of the hidden nature of this threat, everyone should rigorously follow the practices specified in these Minimum Standard Health Protocols outlined by TDLR, all of which facilitate a safe and measured reopening of Texas.
Below is what you can expect when returning to our medical spa in Sugar Land TX - Missouri City TX:
1. Staffs will wear masks, gloves while treating clients as always. At this time, face shields will be worn when necessary.
2. We are requesting clients wear their personal face masks when entering the facility. Your temperature will be taken and a simple form will need to be signed to acknowledge any COVID-19 symptom before receive any service. Any temperature reading of 99 °F or above will require you to reschedule your appointment.
3. Please arrive at your appointed time. We will schedule one client every hour to maintain the recommended social distancing rule. We also need additional time for thorough sanitizing between clients.
4. We will be using as many disposable items as possible.
5. At this time we ask that no extra people be brought into the clinic.
6. If you feel sick for experience any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.